- Date Posted
- Nov. 25, 2021
- Business Applications
This position will be part of the Processes & Systems team inside the Customer Experience (CX) Enablement business unit. The CX Enablement team empowers and facilitates all CX teams to focus on what is most important: our customers! We provide our teams with the product knowledge, data, and insights they need, work to continuously evolve our processes as we scale, and look after systems.
As a System Administrator, you will be reporting to the team lead of Processes & Systems. You will directly impact the way we operationalize our customer operations. You will stand accountable for our systems and collaborate with key stakeholders to set them up for success.
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong functional knowledge of a popular CRM (Salesforce, Gainsight, etc.) including best practices and limitations
- You are confident in designing data structures to complement the processes of our organisation
- You understand how to extract requirements from communication with stakeholders
- You have strong Excel / Google Sheets skills paired with an analytical mindset
- You have an affinity for IT and a structured and independent way of working
- You show a high willingness to continuously and actively develop your knowledge
- You have very good knowledge of English (C1 level)
- Being a certified Gainsight Administrator is a plusper
- Ownership and administration of our tools (esp. our current CRM Gainsight)
- Support in further development of our tool landscape as part of bigger implementation projects
- Work directly with different stakeholders by coordinating their daily requests
- Structure and execution of regular training of the teams for all process changes within our systems including process documentation
- Incident management and communication with providers
- Find creative ways to continuously automate and optimize our processes
- Contribute to our tool strategy by evaluating existing and future tools
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- A remote setup subsidy of 300€ to make your Homeoffice your favourite place to work
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success #PersonioCares
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?