- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
We are more than a support team. We enable the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensure the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Finance, Legal and Business Intelligence and want to make a difference from day one, the BIFL team is the right place for you.
Join us and help build the foundations of our future corporate setup. You will join Personio at a critical moment and your input will directly impact the future of the company and the corporate setup. If you are looking to translate your experience and skills into real life results, we are looking for you as our first corporate counsel.
These tasks and responsibilities await you:
- Work closely with our Legal Lead and Management in all matters related to corporate law
- Support Personio’s rapid growth and advise on all corporate law topics of the entire Personio Group, for example, assist in the preparation and execution of any future financing events, corporate restructurings, investments, and shareholder touch-points (resolutions)
- Liaise with external law firms on legal issues related to corporate, trade and commercial
- In addition, work with the entire legal team on other “allrounder” topics as they emerge, for example in commercial matters
What you need to succeed
- Ideally experience across a range of legal disciplines – corporate law, trade law and commercial law
- Tech-savvy, curiosity-driven, low-ego approach to collaboration, and a willingness to take ownership and push projects to completion
- Excellent legal and business judgment and strategic thinking
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the company on complex, multifaceted issues
- Fully qualified Lawyer (2nd State Exam)
- 5+ years of Post-Qualified Experience ideally in an international law firm or similar inhouse position
Nice to have:
Data Privacy or IT-Law experienceFully qualified Lawyer (2nd State Exam)
As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes
- Fun team & company events
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?