- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
We are more than a support team. We enable the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensure the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Finance, Legal and Business Intelligence and want to make a difference from day one, the BIFL team is the right place for you.
Be our go-to person for our Product and Engineering teams and act as a bridge-builder between the product and legal world. Your input will help launch relevant products and features, which meet our customers’ high expectations and help shape what Personio will look like in the future.
What you need to succeed
- Fully qualified Lawyer (2nd State Exam) or a Master of Laws (LLM) with specialization in Tech and IT-Law
- 5+ years of Post-Qualified Experience across a range of legal disciplines – privacy, cybersecurity, IP, marketing, IT, and labor law
- Strong understanding of the GDPR, open-source software, and cloud services
- Tech-savvy, curiosity-driven, low-ego approach to collaboration, and a willingness to take ownership and push projects to completion
- Being comfortable venturing into uncharted areas of law and tech
- Excellent legal and business judgment and strategic thinking
- Able to communicate effectively with stakeholders across the company on complex, multifaceted issues
- A passion for customers and a drive to deeply understand their varied use-cases with Personio’s technology
- Ability to contextualize risk in terms of pros/cons, potential alternatives, and options for efficient decision making
- Work closely with our Product and Engineering teams to understand and assess new products, features, and technologies, from ideation stages through to a successful launch
- Provide practical and actionable advice that supports the velocity of our business
- Ensure the compliance of Personio’s product and integration ecosystem with legal requirements including data privacy policies
- Review engineering and design specifications for privacy-by-design and privacy-by-default requirements
- Analyze potential legal risks and regulatory requirements
- Work with in-house legal colleagues or external specialists to ensure regulatory compliance and seek their contributions on topics of expertise
- Establish efficient programs to triage, review, and support a range of legal issues coming from fast-moving Engineering and Product teams
- Help your colleagues in the department with all legal matters and negotiations as needed
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits, and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach, etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools, and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.