- Date Posted
- Oct. 28, 2021
- Business Applications
To empower Personio’s continued fast growth and enable CPeO to spend more time on his priorities and with people in the company, you come into play as a supportive business partner.
You are the CPeOs right hand, enabling him to be more productive and focus on strategically relevant topics. You support him with daily operational tasks, coordinate cross-team projects and are his representative in different meetings. Furthermore, you are collaborating with the Chief of Staff and wider Business Ops Manager community on cross-company projects.
- You are the right hand to the CPeO
- You have the ownership of People & Workplace meetings and ceremonies
- You compile regular People & Workplace reportings
- You support the CPeO with ensuring department and health and have an engagement and productive focus
What you need to succeed
- Proven ability to quickly learn new things
- High-level of proactivity as well as get-stuff-done mentality
- Concise written and verbal communication, especially with report writing & building slide packs that have a strong, conscience and compelling narrative and
- Structured about how to prioritize work and time
- Able to make a clear business case for proposals
- Proven track record of effectively interacting with senior stakeholders on cross-functional project
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares