- Date Posted
- Jun. 6, 2021
- Business Applications
The mission of Customer Growth is to proactively engage with customers to expand MRR and maximize lifetime. With a growing and more complex international team, mature and sophisticated business planning, expansion and churn predictability, quota-planning, reporting, and forecasting become more important.
Your mission as Business Operations Manager is to partner with the Head of Customer Growth and the Head of Customer Success on the team- and business planning to ensure sustainable and ambitious growth. You will help the team to maximize their revenue and attainment through analyses of Net Retention MRR potential, reporting, data streams, and KPIs. You are the trusted partner of the Growth leaders team and will make supporting recommendations on ways to improve the productivity and scale of the Customer Growth organization.
These tasks await you in detail:
- You support and coordinate the half-yearly budget, headcount, and topline planning in Customer Growth - Planning
- You own quota setting and compensation modeling in Customer Growth (based on region and market segments) in close alignment with Sales Operations - Target Setting
- You build and maintain models to analyze the MRR potential of our customer base, which educates the leaders in business decisions - Potential Analysis
- You implement a monthly MRR forecasting set up with the team leads to identify trends at an early stage - Forecasting
- You plan and prepare meetings and reportings (topline, QBR, MBR, strategic pillar, OKRs) - Reporting
- You uncover opportunities and best practices from other leading teams and create a cohesive roadmap for strategic initiatives that empower the team to reach their targets - Strategy
- You collaborate with end-users and stakeholders to understand the details of a business problem, its impact on the business, and the desired outcome the team wishes to achieve
- You share knowledge and provide guidance, motivation, emotional support, and role modeling
What you need to succeed
- You have 3+ years of (combined) experience in a senior operating role or Sales/Revenue Operations at a significant fast-growing startup or strategy consulting, ideally in the B2B/SaaS environment
- You are able to work with spreadsheets and relevant reporting tools (Salesforce, Tableau, Looker) at an intermediate level to create dashboards and reports
- You are keen on understanding key SaaS Sales and Customer Success data, identifying key insights, and making a clear business case for the proposal
- You are very well organized and skilled at driving multiple topics simultaneously; while maintaining your high-quality standards
- You work independently and excel in a proactive, analytical, and structured manner
- You have proven the ability to quickly learn new things
- Strong written and verbal communication skills in English are a must, German language skills are nice to have
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?