- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
You are dedicated, detail-oriented, and personable - traits necessary for building successful vendor and customer relationships. You will assist with day-to-day operations, as well as assist in long term projects. You will be responsible for coordinating general office operations, providing excellent customer service. You will report to and work closely with the Office lead.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You understand what is needed to operate an office smoothly: strong reception support, organized services, daily operations and are a knowledge base for the workplace
- You are a contact for daily office operations, upholding strict standards of service in building a world-class, supportive workplace, conducting daily space walk throughs and coordinating facilities support when needed
- You manage the coordination of workplace services, ensuring services run
- Seamlessly: ergonomic assessments; office supplies and inventory management; new hire onboarding; reception and guest check in; and internal and external events.
- You lead our reception team in best in class support, upholding strict security standards, and set standards. On occasion, you provide added coverage to the reception team as needed
- You facilitate the efficient use of Personio resources in support of office
- Operations by adhering to operational expense budgeting, receipt reconciliation, and accounting processes
- You support developing Workplace processes to improve efficiency and scaling Workplace operations regionally and globally
What you need to succeed
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent experience
- Minimum of 2 years of experience in customer service, hospitality, or office assistance
- Strong communication skills, written and verbal
- Knowledge of working within budgets
- Experience negotiating contracts with vendors and service providers
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office Suite, Google suite, Slack
- Ability to work cross functionally with teams
- Capable of working independently and a self-starter
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?