- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
The mission of this role is to drive effectiveness of our product development by streamlining planning, delivery and release processes in collaboration with Product Tribes (PM, Engineering, and Design), Customer Operations & Success, Product Marketing, and GTM teams.
Specific tasks and responsibilities include:
- Coordinate and support goal setting, planning and road mapping at departmental, tribe and team level
- Streamline and automate planning, development, tracking and release processes for product development
- Define and standardize operational processes in product management, such as testing processes and tools
- Provide coaching and support to product development teams on product management tools and software
- Be the conduit across P&E and other relevant teams to support the end to end process needed to build, implement and support new features and products for our customers
- Ensure product operations documents are centralised, accurate and up to date
- Prepare data for inputs into product planning, decisioning and measurement processes
- Collaborate with teams outside of P&E (e.g. Sales and Customer Service) to build feedback loops taking in customer feedback and insights, actions and updates
- Implement tools to track product roadmaps, provide training and support to product and engineering teams
- Gather and synthesize feedback on operating model to drive continuous improvement
- Create and maintain a centralised source of documentation and knowledge management resources
What you need to succeed
- Over 5 years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems with a strong background in project/program management
- Extensive experience working in agile / scrum teams
- Extensive experience with product management software such as Jira and Confluence
- Bonus if you have experience in product management and/or user experience
- Ability to deal with conflict, balancing the different needs of different internal customers
- Great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English (native speaker or level C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Should be able to deal well with rapid changes, and feel comfortable navigating uncertain/ambiguous situations
- Strong attention to detail and relentless on quality
As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme (including dental) fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension, up to 5% matching scheme
- Caboodle benefits plan which includes a cycle to work scheme, discounted gym membership, corporate discounts and employee assistance program
- 26 paid vacation days plus Christmas Eve and New Year’s Eve
- Flexible working hours
- €1,500 Euros development budget for attending conferences, courses, buying books
- MacBook (to work with) and gadgets
- Regular team and company events e.g. Oktoberfest in Munich, annual ski trip, online virtual events during Covid etc.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?