- Date Posted
- Jul. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shape a product?
We are looking for a Regional Office Management Lead (m/f/d) in our office in Munich as soon as possible. You are the heart of our company and make our offices a place where all employees feel comfortable and can work efficiently.
These tasks await you in detail:
- You lead our office management team in Munich and are responsible for growing and developing the team
- Your tasks are diverse, but in particular you are responsible for providing an effective, efficient and humane workspace for the Personio team, including tasks like, vendor management, project management identifying workplace improvements as well as coordinating all employees and vendors
- You support the opening of new personio offices as part of our expansion in Europe and the development of our existing locations
- You design and execute project plans by creating, scheduling and communicating timelines and coordinating relevant steps to vendors
- You establish coherent processes and standards and manage local service providers to ensure that our employees will find an exceptional workplace in all our offices
- You create an inspiring “can-do” culture in the team you lead and empower people around you to make things happen against all odds
- You report directly to our Head of Workplace and work closely with various departments, especially with the People & Organization Team, the Finance Team and our management
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 3 years of experience in a similar role in a fast growing and international environment.
- You have experience in leading a team
- You have a dedicated service orientation and inspire your colleagues with your empathy and communication
- You are an organizational talent and approach problems proactively and creatively
- You are experienced in using a variety of IT and communications platforms
- You can be 100% relied on, you work in a structured and conscientious manner
- Communication in German and English - no problem for you
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?