- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
Procurement is a new division within Personio and is part of the BIFL department. BIFL enables the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensures the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Office Management, Finance, Legal, and Business Intelligence and want to make a difference from day one, the BIFL team is the right place for you.
Right now our team is looking for an experienced Procurement Category Manager. You will be responsible for the build-up of our procurement function to ensure the company’s supply with services and products in the most efficient way while enabling growth at the same time. This incorporates negotiation support for business counterparts (e.g. software licenses), implementation of core procurement workflows (e.g. source to pay), automated mapping into our future finance ERP (Workday) as well as the implementation of respective reporting and steering items. In your function, you will report to the Director Controlling.
What you need to succeed
- You have profound experience as a procurement manager (ideally in either SaaS or online B2B/B2C)
- You are an experienced negotiator - ideally in the field of software licenses (e.g. cloud contracts, job platforms, workplace solutions) - who also enjoys being perceived as a real partner to the business
- You have proven to establish and improve procurement workflows in a high-paced environment
- You have good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- You have an independent, analytical, data-driven, well structured and solution-oriented work ethic
- You can professionally communicate in English (German is a plus) and you are able to break down complex problems (e.g. pricing models and contract terms) into comprehensive pieces
- You impress with your positive attitude, act as a motivator and convince with your “can do” mentality
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and enhance relationships in order to align business requirements/specifications/expectations and enable company-wide growth
- Negotiate, administer, and manage major sourcing contracts with strong focus on software licenses to secure advantageous terms
- Manage given portfolio and execute a regular review of current supplier contracts
- Develop and execute procurement workflows and strategies (e.g. establishment of the source to pay process)
- Track key functional metrics and analyze actual spendings in order to leverage company growth for better terms and improved efficiency
- Recommend product and process innovations e.g. based on improved technology
- Implementation of procurement catalogs including software, hardware, etc.
- Help to develop a growth-focused company culture while being efficient on indirect spendings in order to fuel further growth
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- A high-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?