- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Business Applications
We are more than a support team. We enable the rapid but sustainable growth of Personio and ensure the financial health and legal stability of the organization. If you want to work and learn in an interdisciplinary team of Office Management, Finance, Legal, and Business Intelligence and want to make a difference from day one, the BIFL team is the right place for you. Right now our team is looking for an experienced Senior Procurement Manager. You will be responsible for the build-up of our procurement function to ensure the company’s supply with services and products in the most efficient way while enabling growth at the same time. This incorporates negotiation support for business counterparts (e.g. software licenses), implementation of core procurement workflows (e.g. source to pay), automated mapping into our future finance ERP (Workday) as well as the implementation of respective reporting and steering items. In your function, you will report to the Director Controlling.
These tasks and responsibilities await you:
- Collaborate with key internal stakeholders and enhance relationships in order to align business requirements/specifications/expectations and enable company-wide growth
- Negotiate, administer, and manage major sourcing contracts with strong focus on software licenses to secure advantageous terms
- Manage given portfolio and execute a regular review of current supplier contracts
- Develop and execute procurement workflows and strategies (e.g. establishment of the source to pay process)
- Track key functional metrics and analyze actual spendings in order to leverage company growth for better terms and improved efficiency
- Recommend product and process innovations e.g. based on improved technology
- Implementation of procurement catalogs including software, hardware, etc.
- Help to develop a growth-focused company culture while being efficient on indirect spendings in order to fuel further growth
What you need to succeed
- You have 6-8 years of relevant working experience as a procurement manager (ideally in either SaaS or online B2B/B2C)
- You want to work in an environment where you can make a difference while being perceived as a real partner of the business who mainly enables future company growth from a procurement perspective
- You are an experienced negotiator - ideally in the field of software licenses (e.g. cloud contracts, job platforms, workplace solutions) - who also enjoys networking
- You have proven to establish and improve procurement workflows in a high-paced environment
- You have a deep understanding of sourcing and procurement techniques
- You have a strong understanding of legal concepts as related to contract negotiations
- You have good knowledge of supplier or third party management software
- You have an independent, analytical, data-driven, well structured and solution-oriented work ethic
- You can professionally communicate in English (German is a plus) and you are able to break down complex problems (e.g. pricing models and contract terms) into comprehensive pieces
- You impress with your positive attitude, act as a motivator and convince with your “can do” mentality
- You have the ability to adapt to changing priorities in a high-paced environment while managing a high volume of activity
- You have a BSc/MSc degree in business administration, supply chain management, logistics, or any related field
As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits, and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach, etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad®, or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools, and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?