- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Join our international Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. With Personio Payroll we’re building a revolutionary product, expanding our HR platform for small and medium-sized businesses.
Reporting to the Director of Product for our Payroll Tribe, as Lead Product Manager you will:
- Lead and develop our German Payroll capability, be the owner for ITSG Certification, and directly contribute to building our integrated Payroll Product for the German market.
- Lead the Payroll Analysts on topics related to subject matter expertise, enabling our cross-functional product teams accordingly. With your deep payroll expertise and leadership experience, you will lead and empower your team to translate complex legislative requirements into clear and concise product requirements.
- Drive the quality of our product by defining test cases and supporting acceptance of product changes.
What you need to succeed
- In-depth expertise and knowledge of German payroll, and operational experience in payroll calculations and end-to-end payroll process
- SaaS product management experience at a senior level, having been accountable for managing complex products end to end (discovery and delivery)
- Experience leading people, and working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum methodology,
- Self-organized, results-oriented, and a well-structured work style with a high-level of detail-orientation
- Strong communication skills in German and English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidized Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?