- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a Product Manager to help take our platform to the next level. In this role, you are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team’s mission. You are a champion of your product across the organization and with customers. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers, and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pain points, and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback
- Align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and the respective product roadmap
- Break down complex problems and write clear specifications in collaboration with Design and Engineering
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog and the overarching Recruiting vision
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years SaaS product management experience
- Strong sense of ownership, ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Fluent in modern product best practices, including experience working with empowered, cross-functional engineering teams and dual-track Agile
- Excellent communication skills
- Fluency in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?