- Date Posted
- Jun. 1, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
You will work with autonomous, cross-functional and agile product teams to ensure the delivery of complex and large-scale programs with a huge business impact. To do so, you will facilitate the planning and the execution of projects to bring our product to the next level. This includes working with teams to prioritize and analyze trade-offs, communicate status to leadership and stakeholders, and organize dependencies across teams within Product & Engineering.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Manage and oversee large programs within your product vertical to meet business objectives in terms of value and quality
- In an environment of cross-team dependencies, you facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the required information to make critical decisions
- Facilitate and support OKR planning processes, identifying relevant people and data required, and maintain a centralised repository of OKR and other project artefacts
- Track delivery and OKR progress, manage timelines, follow up with teams, and make sure that they are converging toward the roadmap and company goals
- Proactively assess and minimize program risk while working with teams and stakeholders to anticipate and remove roadblocks
- Clearly and accurately communicate program status, issues, dependencies and risks to leadership and other program stakeholders beyond Product & Engineering
- Coach teams throughout the program’s lifecycle, resolving conflicts and enabling a healthy, trusting collaboration
What you need to succeed
- Over 5 years of relevant experience working on fast-scaling and complex systems with a strong background in project/program management and software development; Computer Science degree preferred
- You’re an excellent self-starter with a track record of seamless execution on complex programs or projects across multiple teams and departments with minimal guidance
- Proven success in driving results on time, influencing others, and cross-functional team interaction to resolve conflicts
- Excellent problem solving, time and risk management, and tactical thinking skills with an eye for details but as well for the big picture
- You’ve got a deep people focus, you care for healthy teams, recognize, motivate and empower them through coaching best practices
- A profound understanding how technology can help drive business outcomes and enhance customer satisfaction
- Great presentation and communication skills in written and spoken English (native speaker or level C1 on a CEFR scale)
- Should be able to deal well with rapid changes, and feel comfortable navigating uncertain/ambiguous situations
As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?