- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, led by Index and Meritech. We’re rated 4.6/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 100% CEO favourability and 95% would recommend a friend to work here. We are listed by CB Insights as one of ‘50 Future Unicorns’ to watch and by GP Bullhound in their ‘Titans of Tech’ report as one of the most promising European technology companies to watch. In 2021 we will scale our Dublin office from circa 50 employees towards 200. Come join us!
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe!
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our engineering culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) to help take our People Analytics domain to the next level by redesigning new reports, creating new ones, and translating our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for improving our product within your team’s mission, and are a champion of your product across the organization and with customers. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
- Develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done. Systematically analyze user feedback and usage data
- Create and align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and a respective product roadmap
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog.
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- SaaS product management experience at a senior level, having been accountable for managing complex products end to end (discovery and delivery)
- Experience working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum methodology
- Self-organised and results-oriented, with the ability to work independently
- Experience in working on products focusing on analytics or reports
- Fluency in English. (German is a plus)
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.