- Date Posted
- Dec. 2, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our product development practices.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) to help take our data platform to the next level. In this role you will translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for driving business impact by improving our product within your team’s mission. You are a champion of your product across the organization and with customers directly. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Discover and develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains, and “jobs-to-be-done”.
- Systematically analyse quantitative and qualitative user data to inform product development which maximizes customer value
- Create and align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs, and an iterative delivery and release plan
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog.
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications to ensure scalable, quality-centric solutions
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of SaaS product management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum methodology
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?