- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Engineering
- Business Applications
Join our international agile Product & Engineering team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices.
We are looking for a Senior Product Manager (m/f/d) to help take our platform to the next level. In this role you will translate our product vision into strategic goals for you and your team. You are end-to-end responsible for driving business impact by improving our product within your team’s mission. You are a champion of your product across the organization and with customers. You will work cross-functionally with researchers, designers and engineers to improve the user experience and develop new features for thousands of daily users.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Discover and develop a deep understanding of the market as well as our customers, their pains and jobs-to-be-done.
- Systematically analyze quantitative and qualitative user data to inform product development which maximizes customer value
- Create and align your team around strategic goals, relevant KPIs and an iterative delivery and release plan
- Plan and execute the product roadmap based on an objectively prioritized backlog.
- Decompose complex problems and write clear specifications to ensure scalable, quality-centric solutions
- Manage product delivery in an agile setting and guide your team in all sprint activities
What you need to succeed
- At least 5 years of SaaS product management experience
- At least 3 years of experience in working with cross-functional teams in an agile setting applying Scrum methodology
- Strong sense of accountability and ownership
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills
- Strong self-organization and prioritization of tasks in an analytical manner
- Ability to work independently in a result-oriented way
- Preferably technical background
- Fluency in English. German is a plus
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date).
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros a month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Relocation support, 28 paid vacation days and opportunity to work from home on a regular basis. During Corona times you decide whether you prefer to work from home or come to our stylish and open office in the heart of Munich (in alignment with local regulations).
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your own. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have a great product, an amazing team with almost 500 employees and a market that is only waiting to be developed. By now we already have more than 2500 customers, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe. At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward-thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?