- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally, we are home to almost 1,000 employees and over 4,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
At Personio, Customer Operations & Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Operations & Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people process more successful. For our newly launched international implementation team in Dublin, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist who is independently responsible for the implementation of new Dutch & International customers. You will analyse the HR processes and organizational structures of our new customers and advise them on how to best use our HR software.
As Customer Growth Manager - International in our Customer Growth Team, you are a fundamental part of our growth strategy and responsible for maximizing our recurring revenue. You actively promote customer loyalty through close interaction with our existing customers.
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You own a portfolio of customers and are responsible for all commercial topics with the goal of increasing the net retention of your customer base
- You qualify customers for upselling potential, independently conduct product demos and continuously build business relationships
- You identify customer challenges, conduct escalation discussions, and communicate solution options to minimize risk prior to churn
- You renew customers’ contracts, prepare offers and negotiate prices
- You are the first point of contact for customer billing issues, and you remind them to pay unpaid bills
- You analyse behaviour and needs of customers (e.g. Health Score, NPS) and suggest specific actions to make them successful
- You work with clear targets to be able to measure the success of your work
What you need to succeed
- You are fluent in both English and Dutch
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics, technical business administration, or a comparable course of study
- You have been able to successfully prove yourself in sales , account or partnership management in the last 1-2 years and you have gained first experiences in the software environment
- You are proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and you are a team player
- You have ideally already worked with ticketing or project management software (e.g. Zendesk, JIRA, Gainsight, Confluence)
- You have an affinity for software and your solution-oriented approach makes you a competent contact person for our existing customers
- You are interested in HR and organizational topics and enjoy dealing with customers
- You are a strong communicator with excellent English and Dutch, both written and spoken
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office.
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution.
- Discounts across a range of brands, so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
- Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?