- Date Posted
- Nov. 25, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR Platform in Europe! Join our international User Education team and take an active role in shaping our culture and the future of thousands of HR teams and organizations across Europe. At Personio you will have a direct impact on our product, our users, our organization, and our engineering practices
As an Educational Content Strategist, you will develop the User Education international content strategy based on Personio’s objectives and our end user’s needs. You will create content plans based on content audits, gap analysis, requests from other Customer Education & Engagement teams and alignment with stakeholder teams as Content Marketing and Product & Engineering. In collaboration with the content production teams, you will help prioritize the content requests, find synergies across teams to maximize production capacities, and create and maintain editorial calendars.
Your Tasks And Responsibilities will include:
- Create and update a content production roadmap across Customer Education and Engagement, manage timeline and dependencies, oversee all subprojects and anticipate and communicate changes.
- Conduct continuous content audits to find potential content gaps and improvement opportunities.
- Keep a constant alignment with the Content Writers team-lead and the Channel managers to ensure production capacities and prioritize workloads.
- Gather and evaluate content requests from other teams, identifying opportunities and finding synergies with the existing content plans.
- Keep connection with relevant teams, such as Support, Content Marketing, Product and Engineering, to inform the planning process, establish right prioritization and ensure company-wide alignment.
- Facilitate decision-making by identifying key stakeholders and surfacing the required information, seeking alignment and proposing trade-offs in case of conflict.
What you need to succeed
- You have at least three years of experience as a content strategist, digital content manager, content writer or editor of technical texts, user guides, implementation manuals or similar user-oriented documents. Experience in SaaS companies or multi-market content operations would be a plus.
- You have a degree in journalism, communication studies, writing, marketing or a similar background.
- You are technically savvy, with interest and ability to deal with different software products, and able to get to the heart of complex and technical issues in simple words.
- You have strong planning and project management skills, including stakeholder management, the ability to manage schedules and deadlines for multiple projects.
- You have excellent analytical skills, with an ability to interpret web analytics, keyword analysis, and content performance data.
- You are familiar with different content management systems, e.g. B. Wordpress, Zendesk Guide, and have some basic knowledge of HTML, web publishing, SEO guidelines and keyword research tools.
- You are used to establishing and/or work with content standards, including voice and tone guidelines, language glossaries.
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent English. Very good written and spoken German would be a plus.
- You are able to perform within tight schedules across different teams in a fast-paced setting.
- You seek and provide feedback regularly for continuous improvement.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Madrid
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Lease an electric scooter or bike, paid for by Personio
- Parental benefit of 10 extra days off in case your child gets sick
- Monthly €162 tax-free stipend to help cover food and public transportation expenses
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (€43 for employees, spouse, or children)
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?