- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organizations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in Dublin, London, Madrid and Amsterdam. Globally we are home to 800 employees, 4000 customers and we’re growing rapidly. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe.
We are looking for rockstar talent to join our fast-growing DACH Marketing team in Munich and to help lead the incredible growth we are seeing in the region. This high impact, delivery-focused role will report to the Head of International Marketing and will align with our Country Managers on business plan goals, marketing campaigns, and lead generation. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, work alongside a high performing team to play a very active part in our international expansion - this is the right opportunity for you.
Your daily tasks will include:
- Defining the marketing mix and creating a marketing plan in alignment with overall lead and pipeline generation goals
- End-to-end planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing campaigns, e.g.: Outbound marketing, Events, Email & Lead Nurturing campaigns
- Prioritization of campaigns and channels based on cost-benefit analysis
- Regular alignment with internal stakeholders to optimize the impact of global campaigns and channels and ensure efficient execution, e.g. with Sales, Performance Marketing, PR
- Developing market intelligence by conducting research on the market, competition, and customers
- Lead, develop and inspire a team
- Reporting on KPIs for all of the marketing activities in your region
- Plan and manage the budget for the region
What you need to succeed
- You have experience in B2B Marketing with a strong international background in SaaS or at a forward-thinking technology firm
- You have a proven track record of delivering outstanding results from previous roles generating significant leads and growing the lead generation number in multiples over a short period
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to get things done. You are driven by impact and want to be measured by results
- You are highly motivated and willing to learn
- You are not afraid to make mistakes: You fail fast but you learn from them
- You have in-depth knowledge and experience of working in the DACH region
- You are fluent in German and English
Aside from the people, our culture and mission, there are numerous arguments that make Personio a great place to work:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?