- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in London and Madrid. We have just started to build out our Irish sales and software engineering hub in Dublin from scratch. Globally we are home to 450 employees, 2,000 customers and we’re growing rapidly. In January we acquired $75 million in ‘Series C’ funding, led by Silicon Valley VC firm Accel. We’re rated 4.8/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 99% CEO favourability and 97% would recommend a friend to work here. In June this year we were listed by CB Insights as one of ‘50 Future Unicorns’ to watch.
Our Head of International Marketing will build brand awareness, generate valuable leads and accelerate the pipeline for our international markets. This role will report to the VP Marketing. Furthermore the successful candidate will align with our Country Managers on business plan goals, marketing campaigns and lead generation. This is a hands-on opportunity for someone who would like to play a very active part in our international expansion!
Role & Responsibilities
- Define the Field Marketing strategy and creates a marketing mix plan in alignment with overall lead, pipeline and revenue goals which include:
- Target audiences (segments & personas) - whom do we address?
- Topics and stories - what do we communicate?
- Communication channels and means - how do we deliver the story?
- Impact and goals - what do we want to achieve?
- Manage the end-to-end execution of regional integrated marketing campaigns:
- Performance marketing and social media
- Direct marketing though post and email
- Online & offline advertising
- Content and media syndication
- Software portals
- Events (own & third party)
- Acting as a team lead for the Field Marketing Manager:
- Steering responsibilities, projects and tasks
- Overseeing personal development and enabling success
- Providing feedback on performance and development areas
- Prioritisation of campaigns based on cost benefit analysis
- Regular alignment with internal stakeholders in sales & marketing to optimize the impact of campaigns and ensure efficient execution
- Forecasting and monitoring campaign results
- Planning and monitoring field marketing budgets
- Keeping projects and tasks on marketing campaigns in Asana up to date
What you need to succeed
- 8+ experience in executing marketing programs and campaigns for a B2B enterprise software company
- Exceptional cross-functional communicator and team player
- Strong analytical skills and experience reporting on campaign and channel performance
- Deep expertise in all things digital: email marketing, social media, paid ads, SEO, third-party content syndication
- Experience in Salesforce and Pardot or a similar marketing automation platform
- Market-proven, well-funded and fast-growing company ($130M funding acquired to date).
- The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the Docklands area all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company and therefore, we offer a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and shares)
- MacBook (to work with)
- Generous time off to relax and unwind which includes 26 paid vacations days plus Christmas Eve and New Years Eve
- We enjoy becoming better day by day. You will receive €1,500 towards a learning & development budget every year and one additional day off for your development e.g. to attend a conference, study time etc.
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. ski trips, visits to the Oktoberfest and much more
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer a flexible and remote friendly working environment
- Additional benefits to be added as we grow and scale