- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As a Junior Product Expert within the Customer Operations and Success Organization, you serve as the interface between the customer and Product development and support both areas equally. You are responsible for the efficient communication of all Product-related information as well as process design/documentation in Customer Operations. At the same time, you represent the needs of our customers in all phases of the Agile development process. You develop a foundation for this advocacy through continuous analysis of customer feedback and product use.
- Development of concepts and administration of campaigns to increase product use
- Participation in Agile ceremony meetings by representing the customer’s perspective and needs
- Management and coordination of customer-facing product release events and beta tests
- Definition, collection and analysis of customer behavior & product adoption KPIs
- Support for the management of technically demanding customer requests and bug ticket management (QA and prioritization process)
What you need to succeed
- You have a degree with a focus on Business Information/Business. Administration/HR or a corresponding field, ideally with a technical focus or IT focus.
- You have 0-3 years of relevant professional experience, ideally in the B2B/SaaS/service environment.
- You work independently, effectively, and have a high level of problem-solving skill.
- You are a team player but also assertive, resilient, and very motivated.
- You have strong IT skills and knowledge, particularly in the area of web-based software and software development processes.
- You have a very good written expression and strong communication skills in German and English.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares)
- We have an impact - Your chance to play a decisive role in shaping a company in its rapid growth and to grow and learn from your tasks
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years´
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive 1,500 € of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip, Christmas party and much more
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?