- Date Posted
- Dec. 2, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As Marketing Operations Manager you play a critical and increasingly strategic function within our growing marketing team. By leveraging data, insight and technology, you drive strategy, performance and sustainable growth for and with the wider Go-to-market team.
We are looking for someone who can actively collaborate with multiple stakeholders, support the marketing and sales team, introduce technology wisely and who won’t hesitate to innovate. Your part in our team counts as a critical piece of the marketing puzzle that creates our system for attracting and winning customers and will help us shape the path to becoming the category leading HR software in Europe.
You will be based in London/Dublin/Munich/Madrid and are part of the Web & Content Marketing team. You report directly to our Marketing Operations Lead.
Your role includes but is not limited to:
Strategy & structure
- Support the establishment of marketing strategies based on data analysis and forecasts
- Build and optimize the marketing funnel that generates leads, improves conversions, shortens sales cycles, and maximizes sales wins
Data & analytics
- Manage the marketing database ensuring data quality, compliance and actionability
- Translate data insights into actions to drive decision-making and support the marketing teams, leaders and management
Oversee and manage the use of technical tools as well integration and information flow between tools like Hubspot and Salesforce
Process Automation, Nurturing & Enablement:
- Manage and optimize Intercom to enable the sales team and drive pipeline
- Work with Sales Ops on the processes for routing leads and and map the marketing funnel to the Sales methodology
- Manage automated email journeys along the lead lifecycle
Communication & collaboration
- Ensure knowledge sharing and overall good communication throughout the team
- Collaborate with your partners & stakeholders such as Marketing and Sales
What you need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 3 years experience in Marketing or Sales Operations Management (SaaS companies preferred)
- You have a thorough understanding of B2B marketing processes as well as automation and CRM tools due to previous experience (Hubspot and SFDC preferred)
- You are data driven, think analytically and are strong in defining processes (and have examples to show for it)
- You enjoy cross-functional collaboration and are at ease in managing different stakeholders
- You are passionate about quality control and efficiency
- You are business fluent in English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?