- Date Posted
- Oct. 22, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
The overarching goal of Performance Marketing is to generate leads (MQLs and prospects), drive demand and build brand awareness through paid search and paid social media campaigns.
The Performance Marketing Manager is responsible for scaling the impact of performance marketing on lead gen and branding in an efficient and predictable way.
As part of an experienced and growing team of multi-regional performance marketing experts, you’ll take part in:
- Defining and evolving our performance marketing strategy in alignment with other team members and our business plan and other marketing disciplines
- Evaluating and forecasting the short- and mid-term scalability of performance marketing channels (with particular ownership of paid search).
- Defining and optimizing the processes and tools to manage performance marketing efficiently.
- Seeking, testing and evaluating new performance marketing channels
- Creating performance-oriented campaigns with the following aspects in mind:
- Persona: who is the target audience of that campaign?
- Buyer’s Journey: in which stage of the buyer’s journey the content should be consumed?
- Channels: which are the best channels based on reach and cost efficiency per lead
- Conversion target: what is the next step after the initial click we want the Persona to do?
- Quantify success: what are the measurable success criteria (e.g. number of leads, the value of pipeline, cost per lead)
- Measure & review results: Have we reached our success criteria? If not: what might have been the reasons? What can we do different/better next time?
- Regularly review and optimize campaigns in regards to defined success criteria
- Conduct A/B tests on ads and landing pages to optimize for conversion and costs
What you need to succeed
- 2-3 years’ of experience in a either a paid search role or a multi-channel performance marketing/paid media role
- Thorough understanding of the paid search landscape and granular level campaign management(e.g. segmentation, campaign design, bidding, optimization) and the drive to constantly adapting to the changes of those platforms.
- Understanding and using Google Analytics to do deep dive analytics of online customer journeys and conversion paths.
- Experience experience in using Google Tag Manager for Web Tracking.
- Exposure to any other paid media channels would be hugely beneficial (for your involvement in driving leads through paid social channels).
- Ability to structure and process qualitative or quantitative performance marketing data. Has the habit to make decisions based on data and thoroughly tracks quantitative results.
- Strategic thinker for paid media campaign planning and analysis, and defining metrics such as CPC, CPA, CPL.
- Excellent English communication skills (reading & writing). Fluency in another language would be a bonus (i.e. Italian, Spanish, German, Nordic)
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year