- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As a Principal Communication Designer you will lead the Communication Design team at Personio, help shape our brand identity, and own the visual implementation of our brand across all communication channels and media. You are someone who thinks out-of-the-box and is able to inspire others with great design and a compelling brand vision.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Directly manage, develop, grow and coach the Communication Design team.
- Actively shape the evolution of Personio’s visual brand identity, illustration and graphic style in close cooperation with Product Design and key stakeholders across the organisation
- Be an advocate and enforcer for high quality visual design across the company and ensure brand consistency across all visual touchpoints
- Creation of clear visual guidelines for all communication channels
- Deliver high impact marketing and sales assets, including white papers, brochures, presentations, advertisements, merchandise, videos, and web pages
- Efficient management of communication design projects whilst taking into account priorities, costs, quality and timing
- Collaborate with and supervise freelance designers; manage capacity and resourcing for all communication design work at Personio
- Be curious, passionate and ready to get things done wherever, whenever needed - we’re growing fast, so fasten your seatbelt!
What you need to succeed
- You’re excited about the Personio brand today and have bold ideas for what it could be tomorrow
- You have managed and developed high-performing creative teams and have relevant experience in the development of visual design for a B2B tech company
- You’re a strong communicator, a dynamic presenter and stakeholder management is your superpower
- You hold a degree in a Design field, or you have gained equivalent work experience
- Your portfolio showcases communication design projects at a senior level
- You have extensive knowledge of graphic design, illustration and web design and are experienced with the Adobe Creative Suite programs
- You understand the latest design trends and an interest in exploring and pushing creative boundaries
- UX and interaction design is a big plus
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?