- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organizations. Personio simplifies and automates recruiting payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have offices in Dublin, London and Madrid. Globally we are home to 700 employees, 3000 customers and we’re growing rapidly. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe.
We are looking for rockstar talent to join our fast-growing international team based in either Dublin or London and to help lead the growth we are seeing in the UKI market. This high impact, delivery-focused role will report to the Head of International Marketing and will align with our Country Managers on business plan goals, marketing campaigns, and lead generation. If you are ready to roll up your sleeves, work alongside a high performing team to play a very active part in our international expansion - this is the right opportunity for you.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Defining the marketing mix and creating a marketing plan in alignment with overall lead and pipeline generation goals
- End-to-end planning, execution, and monitoring of marketing campaigns, e.g.: Outbound marketing, Events, Email & Lead Nurturing campaigns
- Prioritization of campaigns and channels based on cost-benefit analysis
- Regular alignment with internal stakeholders to optimize the impact of global campaigns and channels and ensure efficient execution, e.g. with Sales, Performance Marketing, PR
- Developing market intelligence by conducting research on the market, competition, and customers
- Reporting on KPIs for all of the marketing activities in your region
- Plan and manage the budget for the region
What you need to succeed
- You have 3+ years of experience in B2B Marketing with a strong international background in SaaS or at a forward-thinking technology firm
- You have a proven track record of delivering outstanding results from previous roles generating significant leads and growing the lead generation number in multiples over a short period
- You have an entrepreneurial mindset and want to get things done. You are driven by impact and want to be measured by results
- You are highly motivated and willing to learn
- You are not afraid to make mistakes: You fail fast but you learn from them
- You are fluent in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?