- Date Posted
- Dec. 29, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
As the Senior Event Operations Manager at Personio you will be responsible for the project management and operational delivery of our portfolio of Brand Events. Reporting directly to the Head of Brand Events, you will be tasked with crafting the look and feel of our virtual and hybrid events as well as maintaining exceptional supplier relationships and ensuring a fantastic attendee and partner experience.
The portfolio of events includes satellite events; online webinars, regional roadshows and in-person networking events as well as Anchor hybrid events attracting 2k physical and over 10k virtual attendees.
- Delivery of all aspects of the event including logistics and operations, health and safety, exhibit build and data privacy
- Leading onsite team and running of the event from start to finish
- Keeping track of budgets across the portfolio ensuring a high quality delegate experience
- Accurately track forecasts and revenue results and regularly report on performance against capacity and targets for exhibitors, sponsors, meeting rooms and attendees
- Organise and produce conference set design and signage, ensuring consistent branding
- Post event KPI reporting and analysis with ability to set objectives to improve service delivery YoY
- Ensure continuous attendee and partner feedback is gathered and actioned
What you need to succeed
- 5+ yrs experience independently and successfully managing operations on multiple large events to a consistently high standard
- Good working knowledge of the exhibition industry, venues and great working relationship with all official contractors
- Excellent interpersonal skills and the ability to inspire and motivate others, thinking outside the box for creative solutions
- Ability to anticipate problems and/or put contingency plans in place
- A proven ability to work to tight deadlines, with attention to detail under pressure
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively with a flexible 50% in-office and 50% remote working framework.
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of £30/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?