- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company, it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help to shape a product?
As Team Lead Employer Branding, you will be part of our People Experience Team and will continue to attract the best talent for Personio by continuously developing our employer brand further and rolling it out internationally.
What are the most important duties of this role?:
- You shape, execute, and refresh Personio’s EVP and employer branding strategy to increase our brand awareness across Europe
- You develop and deliver an annual employer branding plan with clear KPIs tied to hiring priorities that fuel our operational and strategic growth
- You lead all employer branding outlets – social, campaigns, PR, and creative content – based on our EVP and the Personio Code
- You lead the employer branding team and empower them to do their best work
- Develop and track a suite of metrics and KPIs to measure impact, and refocus efforts and priorities as necessary
- You use candidate data to assess impact priorities for People Experience focus areas
- You work closely with our Diversity, Equity, and Inclusion team to help us continue attracting diverse talent from all backgrounds
- You collaborate closely with the Talent Acquisition leadership on our overall strategy as it aligns with the hiring plan; the Campus Recruiting & Community Manager; and the rest of the People Experience Team
What you need to succeed
- You have 5+ years experience in employer branding, preferably with a strong online/campaign background
- You take full ownership and are able to work fully autonomously
- You build, enable, and develop a high-performing team
- Project Management: You are able to break down complex projects into individual milestones, work towards tough deadlines, adapt to ongoing change, and deliver high-quality results with little guidance
- Stakeholder Management: You know when and how to involve stakeholders of all levels, understanding their individual needs and finding common ground in order to convince stakeholders to participate
- You have a very diligent working style and are capable of managing several work streams at the same time
- Your enthusiasm easily convinces stakeholders to represent Personio in employee stories, photos, videos, etc.
- You know your different target groups and adjust the actions accordingly
- You are a confident and to-the-point communicator in English (German is a plus), in verbal and written form as well as in presentations and documentation
- You are proficient in working with data, able to optimize actions based on your analysis
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.