- Date Posted
- Nov. 13, 2021
- Product Management
- Business Applications
To all TikTok and Instagram stars: you’re tired of unchallenging reels and want to improve your skills on a professional level for your first job? As a Working Student Video Content Manager, you will have the chance to support our video managers in creating meaningful, high-quality video content that addresses our customer’s needs. You will help plan, record and edit our Educational Content videos, e.g. for product innovations, feature tutorials, etc.
These challenges await you:
- You will support the creation of the different video formats we produce by assisting in planning, set-up and recording.
- You will help edit videos for final output, creating multi-language versions with provided subtitles and audio dubs, and publishing and cross-linking from different platforms.
- You will support video needs from other teams requiring shooting, audio recording, editing and post-production.
What you need to succeed
- You are a registered student in an area such as media technology, communication sciences or similar.
- You love video production and have some experience in creating and editing video materials, using cameras, recording audio and using related software packages (e.g. Adobe Premiere, Final Cut Pro, Lifeworks, After Effects, Adobe Audition,...)
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent English and German, spoken and written. Other languages would be a plus.
- You like to communicate and work in a structured way and take responsibility.
- The Internet is your (digital) home, where you show good etiquette, and are aware of the basic legal implications of working online.
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things that make Personio a pretty great place to work:
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?