- Date Posted
- Nov. 3, 2021
- Professional Services
- Business Applications
People are our passion! HR at Personio is not “just” a department, it is our core business. As an HR Company it is our aspiration to be a role model and inspire other companies with our own HR work. Where else do you have the opportunity to really help shaping a product?
As a Learning Experience Partner (m/f/d) you will bring our learning strategy to life by creating and delivering world class learning experience for Personio’s all across Europe. You will drive the delivery of highly engaging learning experience for all Personio’s across a range of L&D programs including new hire onboarding, career development, talent programs, management and leadership development. This position can be filled in Munich and Dublin.
- By understanding the learning needs of Personio’s you will select appropriate learning instructional methods and apply your instructional design expertise to build end to end learning solutions
- You will create and rework existing learning material that supports learner-centric experiences, delivering an impactful facilitated experience
- You will support our data driven culture by maintaining accurate reporting for all learning experience and leverage that data to evaluate the effectiveness.
- You will support the vetting and optimisation of learning tools and technology as needed
- You will liaise with vendors who support learning experience to ensure an optimal learning experience that reflects Personio’s culture and values
- You will role model Personio’s principles of learning and partner with department training drive alignment and cohesion in the areas of learning design and delivery
What you need to succeed
- 3 years experience in learning design and delivery
- Experience supporting stakeholders in conducting needs analysis, defining learning objectives and effectiveness measures for learning solutions
- Experience in designing blended learning experience materials, scripts and self-serve resources as well as designing e-learning solutions using a combination of media, including text, graphics, animation, audio, video, and interactive content
- Experience facilitating learning experience both in-person and virtually
- Strong communication and stakeholder management skills
- Experience with LearnUpon is highly desirable (our current LMS)
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.