- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
As an Account Executive you are responsible for the acquisition of customers and the development of our sales in an entirely new market. You will build and grow our international footprint in the Benelux region. Together with the Benelux Country Manager you will boost Personio’s business proposition and create first milestones to help Personio become the leading cloud-based HR Management, Recruiting and Payroll software for SMEs in Europe.
- Be one of the first people on the ground in our new Amsterdam office!
- Develop and execute strategies to generate leads and early traction together with the Marketing and Country Manager for the Benelux region
- Build up an initial customer base through a B2B Direct-Sales-Model
- Control the whole Deal-Life-Cycle - from qualification, validation until closing
- Handover of the new customer to our Customer Success Team after the closed deal
- Analysis of customer needs in the Benelux area with management to systematically identify and understand customer requirements and constantly optimize across the new market
- Scale up and constant improvement of our work to increase the quality and efficiency of our sales processes
What you need to succeed
- You have been able to successfully prove yourself in sales in the last 2-3 years and you have gained first experiences with software solution sales
- You ́re willing and able to personally deliver the critical early sales - calling, pitching and negotiating - and you are characterized by your empathy and ability as a good listener to understand in depth the requirements and challenges of the leads
- You are communicative and able to adapt to different conversation partners
- Your entrepreneurial thinking makes you a competent partner who does not “sell” anything, but develops solutions together with the prospect to create true added value
- You are proactive, able to work independently, good at prioritizing your tasks and you are a team player
- You show a good understanding of the local culture and the business environment in the Benelux region
- You demonstrate great communication and presentation skills in spoken and written Dutch as well as in English
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year and a Study Day
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Healthcare Scheme
- Pension scheme
- Corporate benefits
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- You can find more information and impressions here: Kununu or Glassdoor
The well-being of our employees is paramount. All employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability or race.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?