- Date Posted
- Nov. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
As Head of Sales Development - Southern Europe you are at the forefront of our Southern Europe Sales Development Team. Your teams will be based in Dublin. This team is the first point of call for Sales across our Southern Europe region, which includes Spain, France, and Italy. In this Senior role, you will drive the further development of our Sales Development team and support the constant achievement of sales goals with expertise, motivation, and above all fun, reporting to our Head of Southern Europe.
This role offers you a unique opportunity to help shape Personio’s growth and have a significant impact on the future of our customers’ HR work! Please note that the role can be based in either Dublin or Madrid. In the case of Madrid, regular traveling to our Dublin office would be required.
- You drive and develop business growth in Southern Europe, supporting your Sales Development Team Leads with recruiting, process development, performance, and a proactive approach to strategy for market development and growth
- You build a strong, customer-centric sales culture.
- You own the pipeline needed to achieve our business plan for the region, developing and coordinating the rollout of pipeline generation strategies and initiatives, within the team but also in collaboration with other teams
- You work with key sales metrics and identify business trends to drive process improvements and excellent pipeline results
- You foster cross-functional alignment with other teams, such as marketing and sales operations, and resolve blockers for your team
- You spark and spearhead initiatives to ensure a cost-efficient scaling of the organization behind our growth efforts
- You continuously challenge the status quo to ensure that we are always ready for the growth stages ahead of us - following the principle: what got us here won’t necessarily get us there!
- You represent Personio at public events and contribute towards building our brand as a leading European technology company.
What you need to succeed
- You have a minimum of 5 years of professional experience leading a B2B sales or sales development team (ideally in a SaaS company)
- You have outstanding communication and listening skills in complex and swiftly changing events
- You are a role model in operational excellence, passionate about understanding the needs of your team, and able to see the development potential
- You are data-driven, think analytically, and are strong in defining processes (and have examples to show for it)
- You have a proven track record of leading teams with an ability to inspire and motivate to generate amazing results.
- You have an Entrepreneurial and strategic mindset that anticipates potential bottlenecks and have a great passion to make our customers successful
- You can adapt quickly to new environments and flex accordingly, being used to working in a fast-paced environment.
- You feel comfortable in environments that change quickly and for which you often don’t have 100% of the data to make a decision.
- You are fluent in English, with Spanish, Italian, or French (in that order) as a plus
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?