- Date Posted
- Oct. 7, 2021
- Business Applications
As Team Lead Sales Development you are at the forefront of our international Sales Development Team, based in Dublin. This team is the first point of call for Sales across our international bases, working on markets in the UK, Ireland, Spain, Benelux and Nordics. You will support the further development of the Spanish Sales Development Representatives and the constant achievement of sales goals with expertise, motivation and above all fun. This role offers you a unique opportunity to help shape Personios’ growth and have a significant impact on the future of our customers’ HR work!
What you need to succeed
- Minimum of 3 years of professional experience on a B2B sales team
- Experience of the full sales cycle - generating leads to closing deals
- Successful development and implementation of demand generation programs for inside and field sales organization
- Strong analytical understanding and experience with relevant CRM systems such as Salesforce
- Outstanding communication and teamwork, with colleagues and customers
- Focus on qualitative interaction with potential prospects
- Experience in building and developing a demand generation team
- Exact understanding of software sales processes and experience with models like MEDDIC, SPIN, Sandler or Challenger Sale.
- Accurate forecasting & verifiable history for the timely (over) fulfilment of set goals
- You demonstrate fluent communication and presentation skills in spoken and written English and Spanish
- Supporting the growth of our new Sales Development hub in Dublin - this is a role with the opportunity to scale and grow a team significantly over time
- Hiring, leading and developing a team of sales development representatives
- Building a strong sales culture that understands the customer at the centre of all activities
- Continuous achievement of set goals (on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis)
- Development and implementation of lead generation strategies
- Close cooperation with the marketing and the account team
- Identification of the ideal customer
- Data-driven analysis of processes to optimize conversion rates, time to sell, ARPA and other KPIs
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- You can find more information and impressions here: Kununu or Glassdoor
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.