- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Business Applications
Meet our awesome Sales Organisation: Together we actively contribute to Personio’s growth by converting prospects into customers. As Personio experts we follow a solution-oriented sales approach, guide our prospects, and actively drive the decision - all with a high focus on our product ́s values. We challenge and encourage each other with the aim to enable SMEs to unlock their full HR potential. In our team, we offer a place for a career and growth on a personal level. If you are ready to build the category leader for HR software for SMEs in Europe with us and develop further, we are excited for you to join us!
As one of the first Solutions Engineers at Personio, you will be part of the GTM/Sales organization, reporting to the Head of Value Engineering (and up to CRO). You will work primarily with the Norther Europe sales team, to begin with, scaling to international teams as it grows. You will be the interface between sales with Product & Eng, Customer Success, and data privacy on technical topics related to pre-sales such as integrations, privacy & security, automation.
- As one of the first people on this team, you are able to understand the current landscape with internal processes, escalations, and requests for help, and from there create structured processes to support these. You understand what needs to be scaled and what needs to be customized
- You understand the key issues customers are facing from a legal, IT and data privacy perspective and you become the go-to person to answer these questions for customers in both a specific way for Personio, and customized to customer needs/requirements as appropriate.
- You will be responsible for being the knowledge expert in these areas in customer interactions, while also considering scaled solutions that can enable the team to do this in an ongoing capacity for more transactional deals. This includes ensuring customers have a clear understanding of what we can deliver from a security perspective at present and in our roadmap.
- You work with sales productivity to enhance the knowledge within teams, where issues are coming up on a frequent basis and can be included in the sales toolkit
- You synthesize requests from customers on a regular cadence to give structured input to product, legal and partnerships on what is needed to continue to be competitive and relevant in the marketplace.
- You work closely with customer success to ensure a smooth handover of accounts.
What you need to succeed
- You have a strong technical background from previous roles and from academic qualifications (understanding of SaaS solutions, IT stacks, and security protocols)
- You are an expert in supporting deal-closures from a sales/solutions engineer perspective
- You understand sales/customer engagement in European markets, and you ideally have experience of doing this across Europe previously
- You are Customer-centric and commercially driven
- You are Data-driven, think analytical and you are able to scale to bespoke needs for customers while maintaining a scaled focus to the business
- You have proven success in working with Account Executives to improve sales processes and deal-closure rates
- Your communication is clear and structured
- You are digitally oriented and you use suitable tools, wherever it leads to more efficiency
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.