- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. We have offices in Munich, Madrid, London, Amsterdam and Dublin. We have over 900 employees, and over 4,000 customers. In January 2021, we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, led by Index and Meritech. We’re rated 4.5/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 93% CEO favourability and 91% would recommend a friend to work here.
We are listed by CB Insights as one of ‘50 Future Unicorns’ to watch and by GP Bullhound in their ‘Titans of Tech’ report as one of the most promising European technology companies to watch. Come join us!
Due to our strong growth in the UK&I Market we are looking for a Sales Team Lead in London who has strong experience leading and developing SaaS sales teams in a high-growth environment. The Sales Team Lead will report into the Country Manager for UKI.
In this role you will lead our UKI Account Executives and promote the further development of the team using expertise, motivation and most of all fun, as well as the continuous achievement against sales targets.
Join the dynamic, high velocity sales environment of our thriving HR software and become a fundamental part of our growth strategy!
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will lead and coach a team of account executives in the UKI
- You will support recruitment for account executives for the UKI
- You will support building a strong sales culture that understands that the customer is at the center of everything we do and create Customer Champions to penetrate the market and help us win
- You will continuously achieve set goals on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- You will analyse processes in a data-driven way - to optimise conversion rates, time to sell, ARPA and other KPI’s
- You will work closely with our marketing, and sales development teams
- You will represent Personio at trade shows/events, but also at customer meetings at an executive level
What you need to succeed
- You have 3-5 years of successful B2B software sales (including closing deals with C-Level stakeholders)
- You have a minimum of 1-2 years of experience leading a team in the B2B SaaS
- You have experience managing team forecasting & have a proven history of (over)delivering on time against set targets
- You bring a deep understanding of the software sales process and experience coaching reps to a sales methodology
- You are characterised by a strong analytical understanding and are well versed in CRM systems such as Salesforce
- You are energetic, driven, empathetic and aim to deliver superior performance with your team
- You value outstanding collaboration across all departments, as well as with potential customers.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?