- Date Posted
- Jan. 9, 2022
- Business Applications
Due to our rapid growth in the Italian Market, we are looking for a Sales Team Lead in our Dublin office who has strong experience leading and developing SaaS sales teams in a high-growth environment. The Sales Team Lead will report to the Head of Southern Europe.
In this role, you will lead a team of Account Executives and promote the further development of the team using expertise, motivation, and most of all fun, as well as the continuous achievement against sales targets.
Join the dynamic, high-velocity sales environment of our thriving HR software and become a fundamental part of our growth strategy!
Your tasks and responsibilities
- You will lead and coach a team of account executives in the Italian region
- You will support recruitment for account executives within Italy
- You will support building a strong sales culture that understands that the customer is at the center of everything we do and create Customer Champions to penetrate the market and help us win
- You will continuously achieve set goals on a weekly, monthly & quarterly basis
- You will analyze processes in a data-driven way - to optimize conversion rates, time to sell, ARPA, and other KPI’s
- You will work closely with our marketing and sales development teams
- You will represent Personio at trade shows/events, but also at customer meetings at an executive level
What you need to succeed
- You have 3 to 5 years of successful B2B software sales (including closing deals with C-Level stakeholders)
- You have a minimum of 1 to 2 years of experience leading a team in the B2B SaaS environment
- You have experience managing a team forecasting & have a proven history of (over)delivering on time against set targets
- You bring a deep understanding of the software sales process and experience coaching reps to a sales methodology
- You are characterized by a strong analytical understanding and are well versed in CRM systems such as Salesforce
- You are energetic, driven, empathetic and aim to deliver superior performance with your team
- You value outstanding collaboration across all departments, as well as with potential customers
- You speak business fluent Italian and English
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Beautiful office located in the heart of Madrid
- Free English and Spanish language classes
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Lease an electric scooter or bike, paid for by Personio
- The parental benefit of 10 extra days off in case your child gets sick
- Monthly €162 tax-free stipend to help cover food and public transportation expenses
- Private Health insurance (company level plan): Access to Sanitas plan at a reduced employee cost (€43 for employees, spouse, or children)
- A monthly allowance with Gympass to exercise at their partner fitness clubs
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?