- Date Posted
- Dec. 9, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
At Personio we are on the amazing journey of becoming the leading HR platform in Europe.
The Integrations Tribe connects Personio with partners and applications, to improve our customer’s experience and to empower the usage of our core product. We achieve that by building integrations according to the respective and relevant scope of each integration and the importance to our customers.
Since integrations are bi-directional, the tribe not only deals with self-built integrations with partners, but is also responsible for the public API and a good external developer experience, paving the way for partners and interested parties to integrate with us.
The market place we build then forms the new home for them, making it the new center for integrations with Personio.”
Like all our tribes we are a cross-functional group of engineers, designers and product managers from many different nationalities and backgrounds, spread across different locations and we continue to grow in 2021. Join us and help shape the Integrations Tribe journey for Personio.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Writing efficient, performant and extensible code using the right tools and patterns to implement the functionalities that add value to our customers
- Identifying, documenting, and communicating technical improvements within your area of responsibility in the team
- Participating in cross-team engineering initiatives as an individual contributor
- Helping with the coaching and onboarding of junior members of the team
What you need to succeed
- 3-6 years of software development experience, from design to deployment and monitoring in production, using Kotlin, Go, PHP, Ruby or other programming languages
- Strong OO design skills (SOLID 100%)
- Knowledge with automated testing and of when and what to test
- Experience in CI/CD, pull/merge request and code reviews
- Knowledge of a web framework (preferred Spring Boot or similar)
- Experience with event-driven architectures, domain-driven design, resilience patterns and microservices
- Experience with containerization and container orchestration (Docker and Kubernetes preferred) in a cloud environment (AWS preferred)
- Proactive problem solver. You leave code and processes in better shape than when you first encountered them
- Teamplayer: you are passionate about working with talented teammates. Your heart beats for receiving and giving feedback, to grow both personally and as an engineer
- Interest and passion to learn and experiment with new technologies and follow the best practices in software development for agile environments
- Strong written and spoken English skills
- Previous experience of developing public APIs and integrations is an advantage.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket.
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?