- Date Posted
- Nov. 25, 2021
- Software Engineering
- Business Applications
As a Technical Writer, you can expect exciting tasks related to the creation of information materials for our existing customers. By translating product descriptions into meaningful and high-quality content, you not only help our customers to get the most out of Personio, but you also support our customer success teams in optimizing internal processes. In close cooperation with the Customer Success Teams, you will identify relevant topics and be responsible for creating the relevant content. There is plenty of variety, because you not only write for our extensive and well-attended help center, but also create a wide range of content for different channels, such as interactive tours through Personio, tutorial videos or presentations. You are also significantly involved in developing and ensuring a sustainable concept for quality assurance.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- You will plan, create and optimize content for our existing customers across multiple channels and formats (HelpCenter, in-app content, videos, presentation materials...)
- You will work in close coordination with the Customer Success team to identify relevant topics for customers, and with Channel Managers to adjust content to each type of channel and audience.
- You will proof-read content to ensure technical accuracy, and will review external translations to Italian.
- You will analyze the performance of existing content and drive optimization initiatives based on results.
- You will support the development and implementation of channel-specific content strategies (tonality, style guides) as well as an overarching quality assurance concept.
What you need to succeed
- You have a degree in journalism, communication studies, Italian studies, marketing or a similar background.
- You are technically savvy, with interest and ability to deal with different software products.
- You bring at least two years of professional experience in writing technical texts, user guides, implementation manuals or similar user-oriented documents.
- You are familiar with different content management systems, e.g. B. Wordpress, Zendesk Guide
- You get to the heart of complex and technical issues in simple words.
- You are creative, open and have good communication skills with excellent Italian (native speaker level). Very good written and spoken German would be a plus.
- You are characterized by your strong linguistic and grammatical skills and excellent expressiveness
- You enjoy working independently, but you have just as much fun exchanging ideas in cross-functional teams
- You have a well-structured, self-organized and absolutely reliable way of working
- You love to approach people in order to acquire new knowledge and you enjoy continuously developing yourself and your projects
We are looking for authentic colleagues with personality. We are ambitious, challenge and support ourselves with the aim of improving the lives of our customers, becoming experts in our field and having a lot of fun in the process.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes.
- Saving for tomorrow: Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme or to invest into a disability insurance
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €22.58 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?