- Date Posted
- Sep. 8, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015, and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich, and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to almost 1,000 employees and over 4,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, making us the most valuable HR tech organisation in Europe. In 2021, we will scale our Dublin office to 200 people. Come join us!
At Personio, Customer Operations & Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Operations & Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. For our newly launched international implementation team in Dublin, we are looking for an Implementation Specialist who is responsible for the implementation of new Dutch & International customers. You will examine the HR processes and organizational structures of our new customers and advise them on how to best use our HR software.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of our new customers’ requirements regarding our HR software
- Structured support of Personio implementations through e-mails, telephone calls, and web demos
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through competent advice on HR processes in Personio
- Validation, preparation, and assistance with importing customer data
- Involvement in the creation of training materials, e.g. help center articles or webinars
- Continuous optimization of our processes, e.g. through the automation of work steps
What you need to succeed
- You have a bachelor and/or master degree in economics, social sciences or any related field
- You demonstrate great communication skills in spoken and written Dutch as well as in English
- You have a background in the B2B software environment, ideally with HR-related software in customer success, account management or any other customer-facing role
- You are passionate about digital transformation in HR
- You prioritise solutions over problems, always putting the customer first
- You work autonomously and reliably
- You are data-driven and you feel very comfortable using MS-Office, especially Excel
- Tools like Zendesk, Gainsight, and Jira already sound familiar to you
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Flexibility to balance work between remote and in the office
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 500 to 1,000+. We already have more than 4,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?