- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Personio was founded in 2015 and its mission is to enable better organisations. We simplify and automate recruiting, payroll and human resource management software (all-in-one) for small to medium-sized businesses. Our HQ is in Munich and we have additional offices in Madrid, London and most recently Dublin. Globally we are home to 600 employees and 3,000 customers. In January 2021 we raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding, led by Index and Meritech. We’re rated 4.6/5 on Glassdoor to work for, with a 100% CEO favourability and 95% would recommend a friend to work here. We are listed by CB Insights as one of ‘50 Future Unicorns’ to watch and by GP Bullhound in their ‘Titans of Tech’ report as one of the most promising European technology companies to watch. In 2021 we will scale our Dublin office from circa 50 employees towards 200. Come join us!
At Personio, Customer Operations & Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Operations & Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. For our newly launched international implementation team in Dublin, we are looking for a French-speaking Implementation Specialist who is independently responsible for the implementation of new International customers. You will analyze the HR processes and organizational structures of our new customers and advise them on how to best use our HR software.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Independent analysis of our new customers’ requirements regarding our HR software
- Structured support of Personio implementations through e-mails, telephone calls, and web demos
- Ensuring customer satisfaction through competent advice on HR processes in Personio
- Validation, preparation, and assistance with importing customer data
- Involvement in the creation of training materials, e.g. help center articles or webinars
- Continuous optimization of our processes, e.g. through the automation of individual work steps
What you need to succeed
- You have a bachelor and/or master degree in economics, social sciences or any related field
- You have a background in the B2B software environment, ideally with HR-related software in customer success, account management or any other customer-facing role
- You are passionate about digital transformation in HR
- You prioritise solutions over problems, always putting the customer first
- You work autonomously and reliably
- You are data-driven and you feel very comfortable using MS-Office, especially Excel
- Tools like Zendesk, Gainsight, and Jira already sound familiar to you
- Fluency in Dutch, French, Spanish, Swedish is preferable but not required
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to profit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and pre-IPO equity)
- We love what we do, but we are still happy to enjoy 26 days of paid holidays + 2 days off for Christmas and New Years
- We enjoy becoming better day by day, that is why you will receive €1,500 of development budget every year
- We have fun! Join us for regular team events, e.g. Oktoberfest, summer event, skiing trip and online events in lieu of Covid-19 restrictions
- We focus on results rather than schedules - we offer Flexibility and Remote-working
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme fully covered for each permanent employee
- Pension scheme, up to 5% matching contribution
- Corporate benefits - a range of employee discounts for different brands so you can save money while shopping (e.g. Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.)
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- You can find more information and impressions here: Kununu or Glassdoor
The well-being of our employees is paramount. Although we’ve recently opened our Dublin office in the City Centre area, all employees are currently working from home, the office or a combination of the two at their discretion due to Covid-19.
Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will double in 2021, from 500 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,000 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?