- Date Posted
- Jun. 16, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At Personio, Customer Success is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Success follows the mission to maximize customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
As a Customer Success Manager (m/f/d) in our Customer Success Team, you will be responsible for the holistic support and consulting of key customers after the deal closing. Your goal is to partner with your clients on achieving their HR transformation goals by driving the product adoption and implementation of Personio and measuring the results on a regular basis.
Your tasks and responsibilities will include:
- Creation of requirement analyses based on the organizational structure and existing HR and recruiting processes of our customers
- Implementation of key customers
- Definition of project goals and competent consulting for the implementation and digitalization of HR processes
- Support the improvement of our product to create the greatest possible added value for all our customers
- Conception and execution of Yearly Business Reviews of your customers while being a trusted advisor in terms of HR digitization
- Support of our sales team in negotiations with potential key customers
What you need to succeed
- You have successfully completed your studies in economics or social sciences, technical business studies or a comparable course of studies
- You have at least 2-3 years of client-facing experience in product adoption, strategic HR consultancy projects, HR software implementation or holistic account management
- You have experience in the B2B software environment.
- You have experience in the conception and execution of HR-related workshops and trainings
- You have strong communication skills and can present complex issues in a structured way
- You have an affinity for technology and you work very data-driven
- You have very good knowledge of Spanish and English (C1 level) and ideally very good knowledge of German (C1 level), both spoken and written
- Project management and structuring of complex issues
- Customer Communication, Requirements Management & Stakeholder Management
- You will learn how HR and recruiting processes work - from the start-up to the “medium-sized business”.
- Independent and solution-oriented work in a dynamic and intercultural environment
- Using our customer intelligence software Gainsight as well as the tools Zendesk, JIRA, Confluence and more
- Detailed insights into the processes of other departments with direct or indirect customer contact
- Expansion of your personal and professional network with key players in the HR market
Aside from the people, the role, our culture and our mission, we have countless other things, that make Personio a pretty great place to work at.
- As you are joining Personio at such an early stage, this shows us your trust and confidence in us. We would like you to benefit from the success of the company, and therefore, we offer you a competitive compensation package (salary, benefits and virtual shares).
- An inclusive, equal opportunity & multicultural work environment.
- 1,500 Euro annual development budget for attending conferences or courses, buying books, getting a coach etc.
- A high-impact work environment and short decision-making processes.
- Fun team & company events.
- Choose between three mobility options: Unu electric scooter as “company car”, a JobRad® or an additional payment for a yearly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership: For 25 euros per month you can train in 90 fitness and yoga studios, swimming pools and many other sports facilities in Munich.
- #SocialResponsibility: We are grateful for our privileges and take action to have a positive impact on the environment and society. Therefore, you will have two extra days to have #Impact: one individual and one supporting a company-wide project!
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?