- Date Posted
- Jun. 30, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
As Head of Customer Service Operations you are responsible for the satisfaction of our customers and the operational running of our customer service. Your goal is to continuously improve internal processes to ensure scalability for Personio’s future growth. Building on your experience and expertise, you will lead, develop and motivate a rapidly growing team and be responsible for training and leading new and existing Team Leads and Service Managers.
- Lead and continuously develop operational Customer Service teams (currently 4 teams in two locations and three languages).
- Responsibility for the satisfaction of our existing customers through high-class technical support (inbound) as well as the implementation of individually agreed additional services (professional services).
- Carrying out projects with the aim of sustainably increasing quality, efficiency and flexibility in customer service.
- Support in the planning of further growth and internationalization of Customer Service.
- Responsibility for recruiting all Customer Service Managers.
- Continuous training and coaching of all Customer Service Managers and Team Leads.
What you need to succeed
- You have several years of experience in a leading position in technical support of software, ideally in the B2B SaaS environment.
- You are an expert in working with service providers and continuous process optimization.
- You think entrepreneurial and move mountains to ensure the satisfaction of your customers.
- You have the highest standards for the quality of your work, work in an analytical/structured way, set yourself ambitious goals and turn your plans into solutions quickly and pragmatically.
- You lead and develop your employees with passion and at eye level.
- You are creative and a strong communicator with very good German and English skills (C2 level), both written and spoken.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Choose between three mobility options: UNU electric scooter, JobRad® bike or monthly public transportation ticket
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the very same time: your future. As one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe, we have raised $125 million in ‘Series D’ funding in January 2021, making Personio the most valuable HR technology company in Europe. We have a great product and a fantastic team that will continue to grow through 2021, from 600 to 1,000. We already have more than 3,500 customers with a market that is only waiting to be developed further, but we aim high: Our goal is to build the leading HR platform in Europe.
At Personio, we believe in hiring people like you - ambitious, forward thinkers who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?