- Date Posted
- Sep. 17, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
Our Customer Support team is embedded in the business unit Customer Operations within the Customer Experience (CX) organization and follows the mission to educate new customers to become product experts and thereby lay the groundwork for a successful customer relationship. At Personio, Customer Experience is an essential part of our company culture, according to which all customer-facing teams work. The Customer Experience teams enable our customers to understand the product, provide feedback, grow and ultimately unlock the full potential of HR organizations. You won’t find an anonymous call center at Personio. We work customer-oriented, entrepreneurial, agile, proactive, data-driven, set on modern tools and constantly improve our processes.
As Head of Customer Support, you are responsible for the long-term satisfaction of our customers and the operational running of our customer Support. Your goal is to continuously improve internal processes to ensure scalability for Personio’s future growth. Building on your experience and expertise, you will lead, develop and motivate a rapidly growing team and be responsible for training and leading new and existing Team Leads and Service Managers.
- Lead and continuously develop operational Customer support teams (currently 7 teams in two locations and three languages).
- Responsibility for the satisfaction of our existing customers through high-class technical support (inbound) as well as the implementation of individually agreed additional services (professional services)
- Developing the organizational structure and responsibilities of the different Support teams to meet the requirements for our hyper-growth and the continuous internationalization.
- Carrying out projects with the aim of sustainably increasing quality, efficiency and flexibility in customer support
- Support in the planning of further growth and internationalization of Customer Support
- Responsibility for recruiting all Customer Support Representatives
- Continuous training and coaching of all Customer Support Representatives and Team Leads
- Continuous improvement of the onboarding processes for new CSRs to improve their competencies and reduce onboarding times.
What you need to succeed
- You have several years of experience in a leading position in technical customer support, ideally some experience in the B2B SaaS environment and an international setup
- You are an expert in working with service providers and continuous process optimization
- You think entrepreneurial and move mountains to ensure the satisfaction of your customers
- You have the highest standards for the quality of your work, work in an analytical/structured way, set yourself ambitious goals and turn your plans into solutions quickly and pragmatically
- You lead and develop your employees with passion and at eye level
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity.
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution.
- Discounts across a range of brands, so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- With PersonioFlex, you decide where you work best. We offer a flexible 50/50 in-office and/or remote working framework. Our remote working policy allows you to work from home or anywhere in the UK or European Economic Area for up to 90 days per year
- Personio is an equal opportunities employer and does not discriminate on the grounds of gender, civil status, family status, sexual orientation, religion, age, disability, race or being a member of the traveller community.