- Date Posted
- Nov. 13, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
At Personio, Customer Operations is more than one specific role. It is rather an integral part of our company culture and defines how our customer-facing teams work. Customer Operations follows the mission to maximise customer value in our everyday business. As part of this team, you enable our customers to understand the product, give feedback, encourage their growth, and make their people processes more successful. Join and become part of our exciting journey!
For our Customer Operations organisation, we are looking for a Professional Services Team Lead who will be responsible for the operational management of existing customers seeking additional paid services. The operational management includes growth of existing customers, and prevention of churn. Your goal is to continuously improve our processes to ensure scalability for Personio’s future international growth. With your technical know-how, you are responsible for the engagement, development and leadership of your team. Responsibilities include:
- Build-up, management and development of a Professional Services team responsible for producing quality delivery outcomes and excellence to our customers
- Strategically revising the services we offer, to improve existing services, or add additional ones
- Ensuring the team is providing impact for customers through non technical Professional Services
- Continuous improvements and scaling of the Professional Services process for customers
- Customer satisfaction assurance through continuous quality management
- Fostering a motivated and empowered team environment with customer-centricity
- Partnering with other departments such as Growth, Product and Customer Success Management
- Definition and analysis of result-oriented KPIs to identify improvement potentials
- Especially during the first year, a high level of involvement in the day-to-day business operations including the support of existing customers to ensure ongoing product knowledge
What you need to succeed
- You have at least 3 years of experience (with some in the B2B software environment) and have successfully hired and led people, ideally within an international customer success/ operations department
- You create a motivating environment for your team and continuously identify the strengths and development potential of each team member
- You are passionate about process improvements while you always put the customer experience first
- You have an affinity for technology and you make data-driven decisions
- You can easily explain complex circumstances, you are strong in prioritizing tasks and setting clear goals for your team
- You enjoy being the first one and starting ideas from scratch
- Ideally, you have already worked with some of our tools (e.g. Zendesk and Gainsight)
- You are a strong communicator and have a strong customer and service orientation
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- A competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and pre-IPO equity
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- With PersonioFlex, decide for yourself where you work most effectively. For this, we offer you a flexible 50% in-office & 50% remote working framework. Our remote working policy includes the possibility to work from home or anywhere within the UK or European Economic Area.
- Choose between two mobility options: Tax Saver Commuter Ticket and the Bike to Work Scheme and receive a subsidy of 43.50€/month from Personio
- Comprehensive healthcare scheme covered for each permanent employee (excl. taxes).
- Enjoy training with Gympass with a subsidy of 30€/month from Personio
- Pension scheme with up to 5% matching contribution
- Discounts across a range of brands so you can save money while shopping at Adidas, LG, Bosch, Apple, Dia, etc.
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Apply for this position
Being a Personio means being part of something big. It means shaping the future of HR, the future of our company, and at the same time, the future of you. And we’re not just one of the fastest-growing B2B SaaS companies in Europe. In October 2021 we raised $270 million in Series E funding, making Personio the fastest-growing and most valuable HR technology company in Europe. With nearly 5,000 customers and a team that has doubled in size in 2021 alone, now is the perfect time to join! We’re hiring talented, impact-driven individuals who want to be more than just another employee. Will you be one of them?