- Date Posted
- Sep. 16, 2021
- Technical & Customer Support
- Business Applications
The Business Operations team is responsible for the workforce management and the performance management for all operational teams in Customer Support and Professional Services. The team’s target is to forecast inbound contacts and requested Professional Services as accurately as possible as the basis to calculate the capacity and budget demands. Furthermore, the team strives to plan shifts and project allocation fair, efficient, and flexible, optimising this intraday when necessary. Finally, all KPIs are reported and analyzed by the team on a weekly/monthly basis.
- The leadership and development of a growing team of three Business Operations Managers at present focused on the Workforce Management for two operational units: Customer Support and Professional Services.
- Responsibility for the timely calculation of forecasts of contact volumes, professional service requests, capacity, and budget demand in a multi-skill, multi-site and multi-channel environment.
- Responsibility for the shift planning and task distribution for the operational teams including long-/short-term planning as well as intraday management.
- Reporting and assessment of main performance KPI for Customer Operations
- (contact volumes, response times, service levels, CSat, assigned projects/FTE, project run times)
- Responsibility for the definition of requirements and implementation of the technical systems of Customer Operations in close collaboration with the tech. teams of CX Enablement - especially a WFM system and a contact management platform (for calls, chats, mails, and screen-sharing)
- Administration, and continuous improvement of administrative processes and the technical setup of Customer Operations.
- Hiring, onboarding, and continuous development of our Business Operations Managers.
What you need to succeed
- Several years of experience in a Workforce Management position in a support organisation - ideally in a B2B, software, technical support environment.
- General tech mindset and more particular understanding of workforce management systems, contact management platforms, contact routing, and performance management.
- First experience in leading and empowering teams with ambitious employees.
- Good people development skills by identifying the strengths/weaknesses of each team member and systematically coaching them accordingly
- Striving for operational excellence in your own work and passing this attitude on to the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in German and English
- Data-drivenness, analytical thinking, and great skills in reporting and forecasting
- Very good awareness of social tensions and the ability to create, support, and maintain a positive working climate.
Aside from our people, culture, and mission, there are a variety of additional benefits that help make Personio a great place to work! Work with us and receive:
- Competitive compensation package that includes salary, benefits, and virtual shares
- 26 days of paid vacation + 2 days off for Christmas and New Year’s Eve (because we love what we do, but we also love vacation!)
- Inclusive, equal opportunity, and multicultural workplace
- Annual personal development budget of €1,500 for conferences, courses, books, career coach, etc.
- High-impact work environment with short decision-making processes
- Opportunity to invest in your retirement via the Personio Pension Scheme
- Subsidised Qualitrain membership gives you access to 90 fitness studios and sports facilities across Munich for €25 per month
- Regular company and team events like Oktoberfest, ski trips, Christmas parties, and more! (COVID permitting)
- Find your best way to work with office-led, remote-friendly PersonioFlex! We offer a roughly 50% remote, 50% in-office working framework to suit your needs
- Mental health support, as we know that mental wellbeing plays a major role in both our personal and professional success. #PersonioCares
- Two Impact days you can use to have an impact on the environment and society. One day is for an individual project and one for a company-wide initiative! #SocialResponsibility