- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
What we’re building
Pilot is a tech company building the bookkeeping firm you wish existed. We deliver books and a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest.
As an AP Specialist at Pilot, you will be in charge of delivering accounts payable processing to our customers, which span a variety of verticals and complexity levels. You will also directly contribute to the product development and automation of accounts payable processing at Pilot — it’s a unique opportunity to leverage your AP skills to evolve financial products at a tech company!
- Assist with processing full cycles of Accounts Payable (AP) for Pilot bookkeeping customers.
- Collect vendor W-9s and help with 1099 reporting
- Level up the AP function by identifying opportunities for automation and process improvement
- Support AP processing at scale across different types of companies
- Assist with drafting weekly AP communications.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Delight in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Experience with Quickbooks and Bill.com is a plus
- Prior experience in accounts payable is a plus
- Pilot is ecstatic to be opening an office in Nashville, the hometown of one of our founders!
- The company is 140+ people today, and growing. Our other office is in San Francisco.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We’re a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.