- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- Nov. 13, 2021
- Business Applications
As an AP/AR Coordinator at Pilot, you will be in charge of delivering accounts payables to and receivables on behalf of our customers, which span a variety of verticals and complexity levels. You will also directly contribute to the product development and automation of payables and receivables processing at Pilot — it’s a unique opportunity to leverage your AP and AR skills to evolve financial products at a tech company!
- Assist with processing full cycles of Accounts Payable (AP) and Accounts Receivable (AR) for Pilot bookkeeping customers.
- Collect vendor W-9s and help with 1099 reporting
- Level up the AP and AR functions by identifying opportunities for automation and process improvement
- Support AP and AR processing at scale across different types of companies
- Assist with drafting and sending weekly AP and AR communications to our customers, their vendors and their customers.
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Delight in providing an exceptional customer experience
- Experience with QuickBooks and Bill.com is a plus
- 2 years experience in accounts payables and/or accounts receivables is a plus, At least 1year is required
Pilot launched in 2017 to bring the back office into the modern era. Pilot provides small businesses with dedicated finance experts - which Pilot hires as full-time, U.S.-based employees - who learn the ins-and-outs of their business. Pilot integrates directly with the billing, banking, expense, and payroll systems customers already use. With a special blend of custom software and expert bookkeepers, Pilot delivers accurate, consistent bookkeeping and financial management and tax services that give entrepreneurs the freedom to focus on their business.
Pilot has over 1,000 customers and has raised over $170 million in financing from Sequoia, Index Ventures, Stripe, Bezos Expeditions, and Whale Rock. Our investors also include a long list of world-class entrepreneurs, including Patrick and John Collison, Drew Houston, and Diane Greene. Our most recent funding round doubled our valuation to $1.2 billion – Meet Fintech’s Newest Unicorn.
- We invest in our employees’ development and happiness because our employees are the keys to our success and ensuring happy customers
- The opportunity to join a seasoned founding team that has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox).
- Flexible vacation/time-off policy
- All federal holidays are observed
- 100% coverage of employee only (individual) benefits
- Parental leave for birthing or non-birthing parents – 100% pay for 12 weeks
- 401(k) plan
Recruitment agency policy
Pilot does not accept agency resumes. Please do not forward resumes to our jobs alias, employees, or any other company location. Pilot is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
Equal employment opportunity
Pilot is an equal opportunity employer committed to providing employees with a work environment free of discrimination and harassment. We base employment decisions on business needs, job requirements, and individual qualifications, without regard to race, color, religion, or belief; national, social, or ethical origin; age; physical, mental, or sensory disability; sexual orientation; gender identity and/or expression; martial, civil union, or domestic partnership status; past or present military service; HIV status; family medical history or genetic information; family or parental status including pregnancy; or any other status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate. Pilot will not tolerate discrimination or harassment based on any of these characteristics.
Pilot welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Pilot’s demonstrated commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance and the California and Tennessee ban-the-box laws.
If you are a qualified individual with a disability and need a reasonable accommodation in the job application process, please reach out to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Important e-verify information
Federal law requires Pilot to confirm the identity and employment eligibility of all persons hired to work in the United States, and Pilot participates in the E-Verify program for this purpose. Pilot will provide the Social Security Administration (SSA) and, if necessary, the Department of Homeland Security (DHS), with information from each new employee’s Form I-9 to confirm work authorization.
Please read the attached notices, available in English and Spanish, for important information.