- Nashville, TN
- Date Posted
- May. 31, 2021
- Business Applications
Pilot’s Finance Operations team delivers bookkeeping of unparalleled quality to a portfolio of customers across a range of industries. But bookkeeping at Pilot doesn’t look like bookkeeping anywhere else! Imagine a world where we’ve automated away all the repetitive parts, letting you focus on the customer, quality, and new ideas for how to make our tools better and our processes more efficient.
In a nutshell, Finance Operations Account Managers are accounting and finance experts with software superpowers who:
- Deliver high-quality books efficiently for our customers
- Delight customers with expert guidance and support
- Manage customer deadlines and expectations in a fast-paced, collaborative environment
- Work with our product and engineering teams to define and evolve our bookkeeping processes
Our ideal candidate is a highly motivated self-starter and who possesses all of the following:
- B.S. or M.S. in Accounting or equivalent
- Excellent written communication skills
- Excellent attention to detail
- A love of problem solving and making teams and processes more efficient
- Delight in providing an exceptional customer experience
- 1-2 years of work experience in the accounting industry a plus, but not required
What we’re building
Pilot is a tech company building the bookkeeping firm you wish existed. We deliver books and a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest.
- Pilot is ecstatic have opened an office in Nashville, the hometown of one of our founders!
- The company is 140+ people today, and growing. Our other office is in San Francisco.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We’re a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.