- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Sep. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
What we’re building
Pilot is a tech company building the bookkeeping firm you wish existed. We deliver books and a customer experience of unparalleled quality by automating the boring stuff and equipping a team of finance experts with software superpowers to deftly handle the rest.
We are a small but passionate team of 200+ based in San Francisco and Nashville. Pilot’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions (by Oracle and Dropbox). We give our employees a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work, and we hire people from a very wide range of backgrounds and experience. Our team members operate with a high degree of empathy for our customers and each other.
The Sr. Recruiter will be responsible for driving the recruitment process for a variety of roles across the organization by identifying, attracting and closing top talent to ensure that hiring objectives are met in a timely and accurate manner. You are a collaborative recruiter with a proven track record of success. Your success in this roles hinges on your ability to foster strong relationships with your hiring managers in order to identify the right candidate. Your consultative approach will enable you to work with your hiring managers to present qualified candidates and drive the process to successful hires.
- Source, recruit, and hire top talent to Pilot.com for a variety of positions
- Partner with various hiring managers across the organization to execute hiring plans which includes pre-recruiting research and preparation, effective kickoff meetings, hiring manager calibration, and effective offer process management.
- Ensure a positive recruiting experience with internal partners and candidates
- Drive hiring manager engagement and satisfaction through effective communication, candidate quality, and demonstrating your recruiting expertise to build trust as a strategic advisor.
- Keep abreast of business news as it relates to the recruiting landscape (talent market), company updates, industry/analyst news, and any other relevant news to increase your business knowledge.
- Maintain applicant tracking system, ensuring candidate records and activity are current, and provide weekly reports
- Assist in other recruiting initiatives as needed
Experience & Qualifications
- BA/BS in Human Resources, business or related fields is desired
- 2-4+ years of in-house (corporate) full life cycle recruiting experience, ideally for software/cloud companies
- Demonstrated ability and track record of success of filling abroad range of positions in a timely manner
- Proven track record of creative sourcing strategies to attract talent from direct competitors
- Must be able to manage conflicting priorities, while being extremely adaptable and flexible
- Detail oriented and ability to multi-task and manage multiple deadlines
- Excellent communication and interpersonal skills, with a proven ability to take initiative and build strong, productive relationships.
- High business acumen with the ability to articulate the company and job openings clearly to candidates, as well as well as driving intelligent conversations with hiring managers
- Ability to maintain a high level of confidentially with employee information
- Proficiency with Microsoft applications (Word, Excel and Outlook)
- Prior experience working with Greenhouse ATS is desired
- Strong familiarity utilizing LinkedIn Recruiter
Benefits of working at Pilot
- Medical, dental, and vision benefits
- Holidays and flexible PTO
- Paid family leave
- Company sponsored 401(k) plan