- Nashville, TN
- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- May. 24, 2021
- Business Applications
What we’re building
Every company needs to keep track of its finances, and most hire a bookkeeping firm to help do so. But there’s no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps of this world—no clear best-in-class firm that everyone uses because it delivers a service of unmatched quality and integrates with the tools and workflows to run your business as it grows. Pilot is building a first-of-its-kind, software-centric solution to tackle the financial back office (including bookkeeping, tax, CFO, etc.) so that founders and business owners don’t have to.
Our approach is to use software to automate as much of the heavy lifting as possible and to give those software superpowers to a team of finance experts. This means that our customers—business owners—can focus on the reasons they started their businesses in the first place, instead of worrying about whether their bookkeeping is being done well.
We are hiring Recruiting Coordinators to ensure that every candidate interviewing with Pilot has a welcoming, efficient experience.
- Scheduling candidates for interviews
- Ensuring a delightful, responsive, personalized experience throughout the interview process
- Assisting recruiters with sourcing and screening candidates
- Tracking, analyzing, and reporting on candidate experience feedback data
- Identifying and executing on ways to improve the candidate experience
Our ideal candidate is a creative, self-starting problem solver with the following:
- Strong attention detail
- Excellent time management and organizational skills
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Interest and ability to connect with people and make them feel welcome
- Interest in continuously improving systems and processes
Pilot is 160+ people split across our San Francisco and Nashville offices.
We like to think of ourselves as all of the good parts of a startup, without the downsides. We’re a tight-knit team of smart, friendly people solving problems together with minimal bureaucratic overhead. But this is also the third company for this founding team, and we know how to build sustainable teams by investing in great benefits, professional development, great managers, and work/life balance.
We offer competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as a 401(k) program.