- San Francisco
- Date Posted
- Aug. 17, 2021
- Business Applications
What we’re building
Every company needs to keep track of its finances, and most hire a bookkeeping firm to help do so. But there’s no Stripe, Gusto, or Google Apps of this world—no clear best-in-class firm that everyone uses because it delivers a service of unmatched quality and integrates with the tools and workflows to run your business as it grows. Pilot is building a first-of-its-kind, software-centric solution to tackle the financial back office (including bookkeeping, tax, CFO, etc.) so that founders and business owners don’t have to.
Our approach is to use software to automate as much of the heavy lifting as possible and to give those software superpowers to a team of finance experts. This means that our customers—business owners—can focus
The Sales Support Administrator will be responsible for supporting the sales and onboarding teams to ensure that customers have a great onboarding experience. You will be responsible for ensuring customer data accuracy, initial payment for onboarding services, and other general sales/onboarding support needs.
- Partner with the sales team to ensure all customer data that is needed for onboarding is accurately entered into all systems
- Research, gather, and input any customer data into systems that is required for onboarding
- Prepare new customer onboarding packets with all necessary information for the onboarding team
- If necessary, follow-up with customers on initial payment terms so that the customer can be handed off to onboarding
- Facilitate both internal and external calls in order to discuss or resolve any issues
- Work cross-functionally with the sales, sales operations, and onboarding teams to ensure a seamless onboarding experience
- Support process improvement projects to drive operational efficiencies
- Perform other duties and assignments as required
- 1+ years of experience in order management, contract administration, sales support, or other administrative experience
- High attention to detail
- Must be able to work well both on a team and independently, and effectively multitask and prioritize workload to meet demanding deadlines
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Demonstrated customer-centricity skills with the ability to act with speed, agility, and accountability to drive desirable outcome
- Proven ability to establish credibility, trust, and support within all levels of an organization
- Strategic and analytical problem solver
- Proficiency in MS Office (Word, Excel, PowerPoint), Google (Docs, Sheets, Calendar, Drive, etc.), Dropbox, and Salesforce is highly desired
Pilot is a fast-growing team of 200+ based in San Francisco and Nashville. The company’s seasoned founding team has led companies through two prior successful startups and acquisitions by Oracle and Dropbox. Employees are trusted with a lot of responsibility and ownership of their work. Everybody has the chance to impact Pilot and its customers meaningfully.
We offer competitive benefits, including medical, dental, and vision coverage, as well as a 401(k) program.
At Pilot, we are enthusiastically pursuing and hiring a diverse workforce. We do not make hiring or employment decisions on the basis of race, color, religion or religious belief, ethnic or national origin, nationality, sex, gender, gender-identity, sexual orientation, disability, age, military or veteran status, or any other basis protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. However, we do encourage applicants of all backgrounds and identities to apply.
Pilot also welcomes the opportunity to consider qualified applicants with prior arrest or conviction records. Pilot’s demonstrated commitment to diversity extends to hiring talented individuals in spite of a prior criminal history in accordance with local, state, and/or federal laws, including San Francisco’s Fair Chance Ordinance.